2 port battery charger featuring an innovative tachometer-style LCD display
Like all of our chargers, it can intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the the most suitable charge current (0.15A~0.5). It is compatible with both IMR lithium batteries and small capacity batteries. Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad batteries. And like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive overly discharged batteries as well.
- VC2 charger
- MicroUSB cable
- Microfiber carrying pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card
IMPORTANT: For wall charging - You will need a USB wall adapter that has at least a 1A/1000mAh output as no power supply adapter is included with the charger.
Input DC: 5V 1.0A
Max Constant Charging Current: 500mA*2
Cut-off Voltage (Output Voltage): 4.20V
Cut-off Current: ≤80mA
Working Temp: 0-40℃
Net Weight: 109g
Applies to: 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 17500 / 17670 / 18350 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 22650 / 25500 / 26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries
• Compatible with IMR lithium battery
• Each channel is independent
• Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV)
• Soft-start function, to avoid damage from large charge current while charging.
• Automatically cut off when the battery is charged fully
• Precision cut-off voltage at 4.2V
• Compatible with small capacity battery
• Over heat protection
• LCD displays each battery real time statues
• Use high power intelligent step-down DC - DC circuit, greatly reduce the energy loss;
• Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit
• Use fireproof material for the shell
• 0V activation function can wake up the over-discharged/sleeping batteries
• 120angle high definition VA screen to display the charging current ,voltage and power indicator, you can see the charging status from any angle of view.
• Certified by CE, RoHS
How to test your batteries mAh capacity:
Step 1: Insert your discharged battery (at a discharge cut-off voltage generally below 3.0V)
Step 2: Let the battery charge and notice the 0000mAh displayed on the screen. Do not remove the battery until the charge is complete.
Step 3: When the battery is fully charged, the screen will show "FULL" and the entire screen will flash 3 times every 10 seconds.
Step 4: The mAh on the screen should now give you the batteries actual capacity.